Utilities & Billing
979-826-2486 EXT. 114
POLICY & PORCEDURES
The Utility Billing Clerks responsibilities are:
- Utility Billing (Commercial and Residential)
- Reports (Utilities)
- Preparing Meter Reading Books
- General Office Duties
For New Service: Complete the following information before 4:30 p.m. in order to have services on the same day:
- Must read over Policy and Procedures
- Application (must be completed)
- Valid form of I.D. (will make copy)
- Valid Lease Agreement/proof of ownership (will make copy)
- $350.00 Initial Deposit (Residential Only) (Cash Only)
- We accept Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Cash, Visa/Master (debit/credit).
***A 5% fee is added when using your Visa/Master, Credit or Debit***
- Must complete Disconnect form
- Valid form of I.D.
- Disconnected accounts are always finalized on Friday's unless a holiday falls on Friday...only then will finals be completed prior to Friday.
- Refunds - may be picked up after finals are completed on Fridays after 1:00 p.m.
- If you disconnect on Friday, you will be finalized the following Friday.
- Account must be paid in full before transferring
- Must bring in new lease agreement for the transferring "new" address
- Must complete transfer form
- Both parties must come in together and present identification
- Original customer understands deposit is now owned by new customer
- New customer must fill out application and read over policy and procedures
- Must have a valid lease agreement
***Remember we are one month behind in billing. We bill from the 15th to the 15th each month. Example: if you disconnect services on the 1st, you are already in to the 2nd week of a new bill. When you final out, this (two weeks) bill will be taken out of your deposit.***